- 12/29/2011 -Slave’s answer to de ol’ Massa
- 12/22/2011 - Not the usual Christmas story
- 12/15/2011 - Humor, child wisdom from the web
- 12/08/2011 - A unique skill is power
- 12/01/2011 - So you don’t like unions
- 11/24/2011 - Something to think about on Thanksgiving Day
- 11/17/2011 - Beware of sneaky vines, entangled cords and hoses
- 11/10/2011 - Born again as a United States Marine
- 11/03/2011 - Franklin’s joke on the French is on us
- 10/27/2011 - 3D printing! Say what?
- 10/20/2011 - Mormonism not the first Christian cult is my guess
- 10/13/2011 - New business for us old grouches
- 10/06/2011 - Out of the box thinking
- 09/28/2011 - Hot air balloons soar over Hot Spring
- 09/22/2011 - A presidential fantasy
- 09/15/2011 - Labor Day outing and more
- 09/08/2011 - Earthquake, Irene and more to worry about
- 09/01/2011 - One way to get people back to work
- 08/25/2011 - We must fix Congress
- 08/18/2011 - A creek is not always a stream of joy
- 08/11/2011 - Gardening gets into your blood
- 08/04/2011 - This needs to be said; hope may be coming
- 07/28/2011 - Seniors don’t need congressional stupidity to take away benefits
- 07/21/2011 - Yelling and screaming can also be silent
- 07/14/2011 - Sons and snakes cool father’s romance, Part 3
- 07/07/2011 - Sons and snakes cool father’s romance, Part 2
- 06/30/2011 - Sons and snakes cool father’s romance, Part 1
- 06/23/2011 - Advice for Obama: ‘Charity begins at home’
- 06/16/2011 - Bad times continued
- 06/09/2011 - And you think times are bad now?
- 06/02/2011 - Marriage to Cupcake illustrates the irresistible force paradox
- 05/26/2011 - Of exercise, Tai Chi and repairing a deck
- 05/19/2011 - Are you Rapture ready?
- 05/12/2011 - A “f@*&, s$*@, p*$#” week with computers
- 05/05/2011 - Anticipating tornadoes can raise blood pressure
- 04/28/2011 - Is this the way it is? Heaven, help us!
- 04/21/2011 - Computers are wonderful when they work
- 04/14/2011 - Old and grouchy! Me?
- 04/07/2011 - Do we have a democracy?
- 03/31/2011 - 60 Minutes reveals another problem with ‘prescription’ drugs
- 03/24/2011 - Need advice on gardening? Ask Miss Purple Thumb
- 03/17/2011 - SOS (. . . - - - . . .) SAVE OUR SYNTAX from cell phones
- 03/10/2011 - Nine words men need to know but will never understand
- 03/03/2011 - President Obama, Cupcake and me snubbed by British Royalty
- 02/24/2011 - Cupcake, clogged ‘chi’ and me
- 02/17/2011 - Sliding down the slippery slope of snow memories
- 02/10/2011 - Give me a John Wayne western any time
- 02/03/2011 - Rump roast spat; two cooks in kitchen, one too many
- 01/27/2011 - Another SCAM from “Stranded in London”
- 01/20/2011 - Making the powerful “do right” takes guts!
- 01/13/2011 - Wood from 100-year-old oak provides back up fuel
- 01/06/2011 - Granddaughter breaks a fingernail! Boo, hoo!