- 12/30/2010 - “Why men are never depressed?” Was the title
- 12/23/2010 - Being as nutty as grandma’s fruitcake helps
- 12/16/2010 - Jesus warned us about false prophets
- 12/09/2010 - Scams abound; they want your money
- 12/02/2010 - Scientists propose one/way trips to Mars
- 11/25/2010 - Thanks to those who helped me overcome fear of radiation
- 11/18/2010 - Radiation hair loss laughable; but not loss of head, fingernails
- 11/07/2010 - ‘Escape to the Cosmos’ might be best way to go
- 11/04/2010 - Of wood cutting, thinking and radiation treatment
- 10/28/2010 - Pagan or not, Halloween is another religious holiday
- 10/21/2010 - Where is a Daniel Ellsberg when we need him?
- 10/14/2010 - Computer scams abound in Information Age
- 10/07/2010 - Cancer patient gets skin graft and lesson in phonics
- 09/30/2010 - Scooter Orsburn self/taught painter from Antoine
- 09/23/2010 - Is ‘service personnel’ sometime an oxymoron?
- 09/16/2010 - Over a half century makes a big difference on what you bring to college
- 09/09/2010 - A few observations and some complaints
- 09/02/2010 - Vulgar language use a sad comment on society
- 08/26/2010 - A few immodest proposals when I become dictator
- 08/19/2010 - Welcome to adulthood, granddaughter
- 08/12/2010 - ‘Outrageous restraint’ is not a way to fight a war
- 08/05/2010 - How long must we endure ‘Operation Enduring Freedom’?
- 07/29/2010 - Men, don’t paint that first board!
- 07/22/2010 - Problems of getting old but not admitting it
- 07/15/2010 - Outsourced cell phone makes adding air time difficult
- 07/08/2010 - Last shopping day before the flood— final installment
- 07/01/2010 - Last shopping day before the flood—installment 3
- 06/24/2010 - Last shopping day before the flood—installment 2
- 06/17/2010 - Last Shopping Day before the Flood
- 06/10/2010 - Another medical adventure
- 06/03/2010 - WWII, German POWs and picking peaches at Highland
- 05/27/2010 - Preachers have healing hands; do I have a healing finger?
- 05/20/2010 - A question of morality while playing God
- 05/13/2010 - Save our country; vote AGAINST politicians that now hold office
- 05/06/2010 - 'Baldheaded Princess' explains evolution
- 04/29/2010 - Working by committee not the best solution
- 04/22/2010 - Last shopping day before the flood, 2,900 BCE
- 04/15/2010 - Noah’s Ark “stories” revisited today
- 04/08/2010 - Spring is here—nesting time for females— oh, joy!
- 04/01/2010 - Possum living might be where all are headed
- 03/25/2010 - Meeting ‘the Mark of the Beast’ head on
- 03/18/2010 - Of raking leaves and losing America
- 03/11/2010 - I can’t believe it’s been almost 18 years
- 03/04/2010 - ‘World of the Pharaohs’ renews interest in Egypt
- 02/25/2010 - Get a safe motorcycle, forget riding horses
- 02/18/2010 - Eye witness views of East Coast blizzards
- 02/11/2010 - From my grandmother’s eyes: pshaw! On progress
- 02/04/2010 - Racial slur in book upsets student. Get over it, kid!
- 01/28/2010 - Death of WW II hero brings back memories
- 01/21/2010 - Coffee can outhouse and other mysteries
- 01/14/2010 - Predicted big weather event fizzled
- 01/07/2010 - Then all we needed was pencil or pen and paper; Now what a wonderful world for words